Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Normal experience in 2014

It is just awesome. We can see how far technology is getting advanced these days.



This screen technology is a picture of a screen technology that will be created by the Astonishing Tribe (TAT) Swedish expert interface. Quoted from the TAT that "we will soon see the dual screen, the screen is very flexible, integrated screen with a mirror which is connected with WiFi, a desk or the back of the gadget is coated with e-ink displays, feedback that can be touched, color display with high contrast though was in the sun, holographic screen / Stereoscopic, touch screen e-ink color or bright screen that can connect with another screen with an ultrasonic transmitter and a microphone, this screen in the future could be stretched with a flexible and easily shared "

 When I see these videos on youtube, I immediately think it's really cool stuff, I can not imagine if in 2014 this gadget has been developed in Indonesia, I wish I had one this gadget (newest screen technology)
Amazing because in 2014 we are going to say if this is just normal activities and experience zz
I imagine that I have an alarm that can be to read the newspaper and i imagine i can do my homework with my friend,Mega like the minute 1:25, haha;)



Have you ever listening to the music, suddenly you want to immediately switch to the computer at your desk to move data? I think this technology will be for us to achieve this before, and I hope the Indonesian country will create and produce it!

4 comments:

Deviyanti AM said...

Woooooow
It's really cool
Cant wait till the day it happen

Raja Andriany said...

BIG YES :D

ana naya aya said...

setuju

ZsaMarch said...

COOOOOL!

Post a Comment

 
Powered by Blogger